DISCLAIMER: This game was developed for the Ludum Dare 38 jam
You suddenly wake up to realize you're the president of Panamá. It makes no sense, you hate responsibilities and have no idea where this country is located.
Your duty as a president is to take care of this beautiful yet small country. To do so you must make decisions that will have an effect on every province's citizens.
Watch out for your citizen's needs, as it affects their happiness, which means less or more problems depending on how they're feeling.
If at the start of any turn you have at least 3 revolting provinces and 2 hit by depression, your charge will be revoked and the game will end.
Juan Rodríguez (@timrodz)
Jorge Ortiz (@Riotaortiz)
Attributions & Licensing
- Map of Panama: Panama With Provinces - Single Color by FreeVectorMaps.com
- Sound effects: UI Audio by Kenney
- Font: Sánchez by Latinotype
- Citadel icon: Balance Icon by Last Call Media Inc
- Unity 5.5.2 (C#)
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Visual Studio Code
- Logic Pro X
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post Jam Release notesMay 06, 2017